Bummer! This deal sold out!
American-made queen innerspring mattress with latex and memory foam cushioning beneath a hand-tufted, conforming knit surface.
Actual Market Price : $4,095.00
Coil Count: 842
Adjustable friendly: Yes
Layers & Benefits:
- Lasting, soft surface: Ultra Conforming Knit
- Temperature equalization: talalay latex extra firm
- Pressure relief: convoluted foam and visco elastic memory foam
- Conforming comfort: Ultra Conforming Knit, silk & wool fibers, HiLoft FR fibers, convoluted foam, quilted cotton, talalay latex extra firm, visco elastic memory foam and Support-flex™ coils
- Strong, durable support: Support-flex™ coils
- Even, complete sleep surface: high density encased perimeter
- Odor and mold resistance: visco elastic memory foam
- Fire resistance: HiLoft fibers
- Handmade in America
The Willow firm mattress from Aireloom’s Cotton Collection offers three layers of support, with a perimeter wrapped in high density foam for a structured, complete sleep surface. The base features individually wrapped tempered Support-Flex™ coils, topped by layers of extra firm talalay latex for a cooling lift between pressure-relieving visco elastic and convoluted memory foams. Natural silk and New Zealand wool supply luxuriously soft, moisture-wicking comfort beneath this mattress’ hand-tufted Ultra Conforming Knit cover.