Bummer! This deal sold out!
Handmade queen innerspring mattress combines the pressure relieving benefits of memory foam with the cooling comfort of latex.
Actual Market Price : $4,095.00
Add product to cart to see estimated shipping cost.
Coil Count: 842
Adjustable friendly: Yes
Layers & Benefits:
- Lasting, soft surface: Ultra Conforming Knit
- Temperature equalization: talalay latex plush and talalay latex luxury firm
- Pressure relief: convoluted foam and visco elastic memory foam
- Conforming comfort: Ultra Conforming Knit, silk & wool fibers, HiLoft FR fibers, convoluted foam, talalay latex plush, quilted cotton, talalay latex luxury firm, visco elastic memory foam and Support-flex™ coils
- Strong, durable support: Support-flex™ coils
- Even, complete sleep surface: high density encased perimeter
- Odor and mold resistance: visco elastic memory foam
- Fire resistance: HiLoft fibers
- Handmade in America
The Willow plush mattress from the Aireloom Cotton Collection embodies natural comfort with its durable surface made from an Ultra Conforming Knit with soft silk and moisture-wicking New Zealand wool beneath. Convoluted and visco elastic memory foam layers provide pressure relief while helping evenly distribute weight. Plush and luxury firm talalay latex layers supply their own respective levels of comfort, and also promote air flow to keep the mattress cool. A high-density foam encasement lends lasting structure to this unbelievably lush mattress with a base layer of 15-gauge Support-flex™ coils for durable, individualized support.