Bummer! This deal sold out!
Queen plush mattress handmade with 35 pounds of cotton features layers of latex and memory foam for a luxuriously plush feel.
Actual Market Price : $9,914.00
Coil Count: 442
Adjustable friendly: No
Layers & Benefits:
- Soft, durable surface: organic cotton-infused knit and silk & wool fibers
- Temperature equalization: talalay latex plush
- Pressure relief: convoluted foam
- Conforming comfort: silk & wool fibers, HiLoft FR fibers, convoluted foam, talalay latex plush, 35 pounds of cotton, reflex foam
- Strong, durable support: double-knotted offset coil unit and ultra high density foam
- Even, complete sleep surface: 560-stitch hand-sewn perimeter
- Fire resistance: HiLoft fibers
- Handmade in America
The handmade Cameron mattress from Aireloom’s Rip Van Winkle Collection offers incredible comfort with 35 pounds of soft cotton cushioning and inner padding. An ultra high density foam base and reflex foam layer help reduce motion disturbance, while a traditional double-knotted coil unit supplies durable support beneath a ventilated layer of plush talalay latex. Convoluted foam evenly distributes weight and relieves pressure points under luxurious, lasting silk and moisture-wicking wool fibers. An organic cotton-infused knit envelops this incredible mattress on all sides, with 560 strong, hand-sewn stitches providing a stable, edge-to-edge structure.