Luscious. That’s the word our buying team used to describe the Aria showroom at this spring’s International Home Furnishings Show. Along with sophisticated and comfortable. New this season was their Urban Luxe collection, with fabrics by designer Astrid de Saint Anthost of New York.
The Dump is the outlet for Aria Furniture. We’re where they send their closeouts and overstocks as well as their design samples and prototypes after they exhibit at shows. Everything from their 2019 line goes on display at The Dump this weekend at 40% off the price it will command at retail stores next year.
Aria created these sofas, chairs, sectionals and ottoman to win over buyers at a very competitive show. So each of these original designs is built from frame to fabric with impeccable quality:
- Double glued, doweled and screwed corner blocks. The time honored way to construct a sofa frame that lasts.
- 8-gauge steel spring system for durability and support.
- High resiliency seating wrapped in Pacific Coast feather down.
- Marshall coils in seat cores for balanced support.
- Luxe fabrics inspired by couture apparel
If sophistication, wow factor and quality are on your list of must haves, you must see the Aria sample sale Friday morning.