Bummer! This deal sold out!
Farmhouse-style live-edge dining room set features four lattice-backed wooden side chairs and two slipcovered host chairs finished in a bourbon-toned wood stain.
Actual Market Price : $6,132.00
Welcome to the new age of traditional dining. Referencing classic architectural elements of American agriculture, A.R.T.’s American Chapter collection dusts off long-forgotten traditional crafting techniques and turns the page, bringing the intricate, subtle elegance, and charm of America’s historical handmade style into the fold of contemporary living. Harvesting years of inspiration and rich, rustic, authentic, perfectly-patinaed detail from the historic barns, farmhouses, stables, and distilleries that beat America’s Bluegrass heart, the America Chapter 7-Piece Live-Edge Dining Room breathes life into a lost art, celebrates considered, casual design, and redefines the elegant, refined aesthetic of American-made.
- Includes four Distiller’s Side Chairs, two Cask Host Chairs, and Live-Edge dining table
- Live-Edge Dining Table: 100” W x 44” D x 30.25” H
- Distiller’s Side Chair: 21.5” W x 25.5” D x 43” H
- Cask Host Chair: 26.5” W x 27” D x 42” H
- Walnut butterfly joinery on tabletop
- Column-style, country-squire turned wood table legs
- Table legs and base finished in Rye
- Tabletop finished in Makers
- Angular, geometric latticework side-chair backing
- Top-grain leather upholstered seat cushion
- Generously turned and tapered wood legs
- X-Brace base
- Skirted host chair
- Threaded leather accents
- Brass eyelets
- High-grade upholstery
- Rich patina
- Bourbon-toned wood stain
- Contemporary, rustic, farmhouse style
- Brand: A.R.T.