Queen mattress delivers the firm, conforming support of wrapped coils along with the luxury comforts of natural horsehair, wool and latex.
Please select a store to see if this item is available near you
Coil Count: 1518
Adjustable friendly: Yes
Layers & Benefits:
- Natural luxury comfort layers: cashmere blend, latex, natural cotton, Joma wool & horsehair
- Breathability: Joma wool, latex & AirFlow foam encasement
- Moisture & temperature regulation: Joma wool & horsehair
- Pressure relief & postural alignment: latex & posturized center coils
- Firm support: firm foam & wrapped, twice-tempered linear coils
- Complete sleep surface: AirFlow foam encasement
- Flame retardant: cashmere blend & Joma wool
- Hypoallergenic: Joma wool & latex
- Model LH1500W
Experience handcrafted, high-end sleep innovation for an unbelievable outlet price with this firm queen mattress from Hand and Spool. Its tufted exterior showcases a luxury Belgian damask over firm quilting foam and a soft cashmere blend. Environmentally-friendly latex beneath aids in the breathability of the mattress while providing pressure relief in achy areas and conforming to your shape. Below, layers of natural cotton, pure Joma wool and the finest horsehair help draw away moisture and regulate temperature throughout the night, working to keep you cool during the summer and warm during the winter. At the bottom, thousands of wrapped linear coils inside an AirFlow foam encasement respond to differences in bodyweight for optimal firm support. A posturized center helps align the spine while you sleep, and motion separation foam isolates movement on both sides of this queen mattress for undisturbed rest.