Bummer! This deal sold out!
Once in a lifetime deal! Queen mattress handcrafted in Northern England featuring plush cashmere padding and a multi-layered 17000 coil support system
True Market Price : $6,049.00
Coil Count: Over 17000
Adjustable friendly: Yes
Layers & Benefits:
- Secure, soft surface: Woven jacquard fabric featuring a silk press finish
- Naturally Cooling: Flax Linen primary comfort layer maintains a cool breathable surface
- Pressure relief: Dual Hyper-AdaptivePrecision Micro-Coil mid-layers
- Conforming comfort: Three Five-Zone Pocketed Comfort coil base layers
- Durable, superior support: Eleven layers of comfort secured by 24 hand tufts. Weighted roller tested to withstand over ten years of wear.
- Handcrafted in Yorkshire, England
- 6th Generation Family Owned Business awarded two Queen’s Awards for Innovation and Sustainability
- Oeko-Tex Certified
Art for illustration: Item in store may vary from that pictured.
One of the most exclusive deals ever released at The Dump and now available to you in limited quantities for a once in a lifetime price;discover the artistry only gained through six generations of unwavering dedication to craft in Spink & Edgar’s handcrafted Cashmere 17000 Queen Mattress. Eleven layers of comfort combine a natural surface of luxuriously plush alpaca, angora and cashmere, naturally mildew resistant hemp and sustainably cultivated farm grown flax linen with the advanced engineering of the revolutionary dual layered precision Micro-Coils and triple layered 5-Zone pocketed Comfort Core innerspring support system to transport you to a new level of relaxation.
About the Brand: Established in 1885 by Arthur Spink and Joseph Longley, Spink & Edgar is in the business of “Growing Luxury Beds from Nature.” As the only mattress brand in the world that cultivates their bedding materials from their own 130-year-old family owned farm in the English countryside, they are unequivocally devoted to superior craftmanship, meticulous quality and innovative design.