Four-piece desk unit includes two storage piers, center bridge with storage cubbies and 60-inch pedestal desk featuring industrial metal accents.
Actual Market Price : $2,269.00
Inspired by early 20th century draftsman’s desks, the Brooklyn 4-Piece Desk and Wall Unit offers unique, industrial-inspired design, resilient craftmanship and ample storage options. Included in the unit are the 60-inch pedestal desk, two storage piers and a central storage bridge, all crafted from New Zealand Pine solids and veneers and accented with distressed metal strips and pronounced nail heads for an extra hint of shine and texture. The Antique Burnished Pine finish highlights the natural wood graining while adding an inviting, rustic contrast against the industrial metal accents. Apothecary-style rectangular cup pull hardware on the drawer-fronts of the desk and storage piers adds to the vintage, industrial appeal while the open and closed storage options provide bountiful space to display decorative accents or store workstation necessities out of sight.
- Complete unit: 108” W x 26” D x 76” H
- Pedestal desk: 60” W x 26” D x 30.75” H
- Storage pier: 24” W x 13” D x 76” H
- Bridge: 60” W x 13.25” D x 16” H
- Includes two storage piers, center bridge and pedestal desk top and desk cabinets
- New Zealand Pine solids and veneers
- Antique Burnished Pine finish
- Metal rectangular cup pull hardware
- Brand: Parker House Furniture