Bummer! This deal sold out!
Firm queen mattress features foam encased wrapped coils, plus patented lumbar support and cooling gel beneath a closeout Tencel cover.
Actual Market Price : $1,449.00
** Please check below for product availability in your area.
Add product to cart to see estimated shipping cost.
Adjustable friendly: Yes
Layers & Benefits:
- Soft, breathable sleep surface: Conforming knit Tencel cover
- Cooling pressure relief: quilted cool gel foam
- Conforming comfort: quilted cool gel foam, firm align foam & patented lumbar support
- Spinal alignment: firm align foam & patented lumbar support
- Edge-to-edge individualized support: VersaFlex® power-packed wrapped coil unit inside a 6-sided foam encasement
- Made in America
- Brand: Sleep Designs
For more than 80 years, Sleep Designs has combined traditional techniques with modern technology to create comfortable mattresses for customers worldwide. So you can imagine how pleased we are to offer one of their unique, innovative models for over 50% off market price at The Dump! Crafted in Houston, Texas, the Canterbury queen mattress showcases a closeout knit Tencel cover for a breathable sleep surface that’s softer than silk. Quilted gel foam beneath helps relieve aches and pains while dissipating heat for cool pressure relief over layers of firm foam and the brand’s patented lumbar support. These materials not only conform to your body, but also aid in spinal alignment while you sleep, keeping you from tossing and turning during the night. Hundreds of tempered steel coils in a 6-sided foam encasement supply lasting, individualized support across every inch of this luxury firm queen mattress.