Two-piece handmade sectional crafted for high-style and durability with fade and stain resistant fabric, down wrapped cushions and more in a cool, stone grey fabric.
Actual Market Price : $3,600.00
Exclusively designed and crafted for The Dump luxe furniture outlets, the Carolina Custom upholstery program was born out of the need to offer a high-quality, high-fashion, eco-friendly custom upholstery line that doesn’t break the bank. Bench made in the Lenoir, North Carolina workshop, each piece features 8-gauge tempered steel springs on a hardwood foundation and eco-friendly ultra-durable soy foam cushions wrapped in Pacific Coast feather down casings for a long-lasting, yet utterly plush seating experience. Each available fabric choice is also sustainably made from recyclable materials and engineered to be fade and stain resistant and incredible resilient, making them pet and child friendly.
Designed as a casual, contemporary update to the beloved Lawson style sofa, the Bowden two-piece sectional features deep seating and generously proportioned loose back cushions that friends and family can’t help but sink into. The track arms lend a sculptural element to the relaxed silhouette with the understated paneling detail on each adding that extra bit of character and polish. Upholstered in an understated, stone grey premium fabric, the sectional is a perfect canvas for a bouquet of pillows or on its own as a playful dash of color in any space.
- Left loveseat: 43” W x 59” L x 38” H
- Right corner sofa: 101” W x 43” L x 38” H
- Armless Chair: 26” W x 43” L x 38” H
- Included in the set are one left loveseat and one right corner sofa
- Included in the set are one left loveseat, one right corner sofa and one armless chair
- Handmade in Lenoir, North Carolina
- Fade and stain resistant performance fabric
- Sustainable fabrics made from recycled materials
- High-resiliency soy foam cushions
- Pacific Coast feather down wrapped cushions
- 8-gauge tempered steel springs
- Brand: Carolina Custom