Dual layers of Perimeter Zoned Micro Coils blanketed in Graphite Infused and HyperGel memory foam make the Britannica a masterclass in comfort.
Actual Market Price : $3,499.00
Add product to cart to see estimated shipping cost.
Type: Gel Memory Foam
Layers & Benefits:
- Cool, soft feel: Super Stretch Tencel Fabric
- Conforming comfort: Dual Layered2000 Perimeter Zoned Micro Coils and 8” 1022 Perfect Contour® Reaction Coil System
- Pressure point relief: HypurGel and Graphite Infused Memory Foam layers
- Durable, head-to-toe support: Tailormade Tufting
- Complete Sleep Surface: Excellent Edge™ Foam Encasement
- Odor neutralization: Anti-Microbial Safeguard Fibers
- Made in America
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- This mattress is custom made upon purchase and requires one week for production prior to delivery
The bedding experts at The Dump know luxury when they feel it. Beneath the refined exterior of our new King Koil Mattress Co. Britannica Plush mattresses lie over 5000 specially designed coils and several plush layers of advanced memory foams to create a sleep experience that needs to be felt to be believed. King Koil’s 1022 Perfect Contour® Reaction Coil system serves as the comfort base, featuring over 1000 Active and Reaction coils crafted to adapt to your individual body size and shape to improve postural alignment while reducing disturbances. Two layers of strategically placed Perimeter Zoned Micro coils conform to the body to alleviate pressure point stress while the HypurGel gel infused memory foam adapts to your movements to provide sustained stability. An additional layer of Graphite infused memory foam uses an open cell memory structure to actively disperse heat away from the surface for a cool night’s sleep. The Tailormade Tufting™ secures each layer to prevent shifting and sagging over years of use to maintain a consistent experience night after night.